Saturday, December 20, 2008

wat a boring noon........

haizzz........sien.........gt a lot a lot a lot a lot hmwrk haven done......no, cant say like dis...shud say haven start any single work....

to frens who care bout me....i wan say thx a lot....thx u al care bout my result...bt...haiz...dun wish to tell u all lo....be damn didiao dis time...haha...
dun worry...me nw fine...dis not my 1st time to xxxxxxx dy....

wat shud i do nw....damn boring....she sure busying nw,....i knw shudnt call her,,,,bt really miss her....
4 days more......wil finish my com paper....and oso 4 days more gt 1 more final exam...sien....y so suffer.....ppl stil enjoying holiday bt i hav to do so much thing.....really bu shuang lo...hostel nw damn smelly.....ish,,,,perwaja better !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment